Welcome to Our Lady of Perpetual Help
We the community of Our Lady of Perpetual Help in Riverside, as a people of God, are called to unite our diversity into a Christian family. We pledge to value one another as we develop and celebrate our Catholic faith through worship, education, community, outreach, and fellowship
RCIA= Rite of Christian Initiation of Adults
This program is for adults who wish to join the Catholic faith and for adults who are missing any sacarments: Baptism, First Communion, and/or Confirmation. Classes in English are once a week after the 9:00am Mass from October to June.
Register at FIRST CLASS:
SUNDAY October 5th at 10:30 in Room 8
For more info: Steve and Corinne at 951-990-4824
Next Baptisms in English will be Saturday, September 13th at 11:00am
Please register in the Parish office.
The classes for parents and godparents will be Monday, September 1 and Monday, Sept 8 at 7:00pm.
Register Tuesday and Thursday from 1:00pm- 5:00pm
1) a COPY (not original)
of Baptism certificate.
2) Fees (in cash or check):
$75 for one student
$100 for 2 or more students
For more information:
Mary Fisher 689-8921 ext. 104
Classes for First Communion
(English) are held on Tuesdays
Classes for Confirmation are on
Wednesdays 6:30 to 8pm
Classes start September 9th
Our Lady of Perpetual Help Church, Riverside
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Develops parish budget in consultation with the Pastor and oversees parish budget
- Acts as human resources consultant in collaboration with diocesan Director of Human Resources
- Classifies, verifies and posts items in general ledger
- Balances finance books and records
- Compiles financial statement and reports to Pastor and Finance Council
- Enters parishioner contributions into database.
- Oversees all activities relevant to the repair, maintenance and improvement of parish buildings and priest’s residence.
- Collaborates with other staff members to keep Safe Environment records and reports updated.
- Coordinates and records DDF campaign drive
- Attends Finance Council meetings
- Other duties as assigned
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Must have a minimum of five years experience in a parish/secular management position.
- Bachelor’s degree in a business related discipline.
- Must have knowledge of accounting principles and be able to successfully complete a skills test.
- Extensive knowledge of financial management practices and basic knowledge of employment law.
- Must have strong interpersonal/pastoral skills
- Must be familiar with parish procedures and protocol.
- Must have working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel; knowledge of Parish Data System (PDS) and/or parishsoft products and system.
Standing, walking, sitting, speaking, reaching, repetitive hand/finger movements, climbing, stooping.
Interested candidates, please forward your resume no later than June 9th to : Sister Lucille Martinez, olvm Email: email@example.com Parish phone # 951-689-8921 or Lillian Kalmar at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click link on right to register for online DDF giving.