Welcome to Our Lady of Perpetual Help
We the community of Our Lady of Perpetual Help in Riverside, as a people of God, are called to unite our diversity into a Christian family. We pledge to value one another as we develop and celebrate our Catholic faith through worship, education, community, outreach, and fellowship
We ask parishioners to decorate their trunks, bring lots of candy and join us as children and youth go trick-or-treating from car to car instead of house to house. For more info, or to participate,call our Youth Coordinator: Coco Islas 951-329-2486.
If you are unable to participate please donate bags of candy for this day and for other activities that will take place at the event. Please bring them to our church office. Thank you.
Saturday, Oct 25th 8am-2pm
Come support our Youth-Wash your dirty car!
Liturgy Planning Workshop
Monday, October 27th and Monday, November 3rd at 7:00pm in the Parish Hall
These meetings are MANDATORY for all coordinators of Ministries at OLPH
RCIA= Rite of Christian Initiation of Adults
This program is for adults who wish to join the Catholic faith and for adults who are missing any sacarments: Baptism, First Communion, and/or Confirmation. Classes in English are once a week after the 9:00am Mass from October to June.
Register at FIRST CLASS:
SUNDAY October 5th at 10:30 in Room 8
For more info: Steve and Corinne at 951-990-4824
Next Baptisms in English will be Saturday, September 13th at 11:00am
Please register in the Parish office.
The classes for parents and godparents will be Monday, September 1 and Monday, Sept 8 at 7:00pm.
Register Tuesday and Thursday from 1:00pm- 5:00pm
1) a COPY (not original)
of Baptism certificate.
2) Fees (in cash or check):
$75 for one student
$100 for 2 or more students
For more information:
Mary Fisher 689-8921 ext. 104
Classes for First Communion
(English) are held on Tuesdays
Classes for Confirmation are on
Wednesdays 6:30 to 8pm
Classes start September 9th
Our Lady of Perpetual Help Church, Riverside
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Develops parish budget in consultation with the Pastor and oversees parish budget
- Acts as human resources consultant in collaboration with diocesan Director of Human Resources
- Classifies, verifies and posts items in general ledger
- Balances finance books and records
- Compiles financial statement and reports to Pastor and Finance Council
- Enters parishioner contributions into database.
- Oversees all activities relevant to the repair, maintenance and improvement of parish buildings and priest’s residence.
- Collaborates with other staff members to keep Safe Environment records and reports updated.
- Coordinates and records DDF campaign drive
- Attends Finance Council meetings
- Other duties as assigned
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Must have a minimum of five years experience in a parish/secular management position.
- Bachelor’s degree in a business related discipline.
- Must have knowledge of accounting principles and be able to successfully complete a skills test.
- Extensive knowledge of financial management practices and basic knowledge of employment law.
- Must have strong interpersonal/pastoral skills
- Must be familiar with parish procedures and protocol.
- Must have working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel; knowledge of Parish Data System (PDS) and/or parishsoft products and system.
Standing, walking, sitting, speaking, reaching, repetitive hand/finger movements, climbing, stooping.
Interested candidates, please forward your resume no later than June 9th to : Sister Lucille Martinez, olvm Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Parish phone # 951-689-8921 or Lillian Kalmar at email@example.com.
Click link on right to register for online DDF giving.